About Alejandro Pérez
The key to producing excellent work is to love what you do. And that’s why Alejandro loves practicing law. He finds the profession’s strategic demands both stimulating and challenging and relishes the balance of finesse and fortitude that high-quality legal performance requires.
Alejandro is known for his fierce advocacy, innovative legal writing, 360° style of thinking and ready sense of humor, which he manages to deploy even in the most difficult situations. Contagious energy, thoughtful insight, and natural talent have been the formula to his success. His practice encompasses employment law, civil litigation, estate planning, and business law.
Alejandro has defended companies, individuals, educational institutions, municipalities, and not-for-profit organizations facing accusations of sexual harassment, discrimination, wage and hour violations, wrongful termination, retaliation, breach of contract, defamation, breach of warranty, fraud, invasion of privacy and copyright infringement. He also regularly defends healthcare professionals and attorneys facing charges before their licensing boards.
Additionally, Alejandro proactively counsels clients regarding risk management and mitigation involving a range of compliance and emerging issues, including those related to the Americans with Disability Act, public accommodations, business-based immigration issues, employment, sexual misconduct and harassment, and discrimination. He assists his clients to avoid litigation by creating sound employment policies and manuals, holistic contracts, conducting audits, facilitating workforce training, and thorough and impartial investigations relating to allegations in the workplace, businesses, and educational institutions. Furthermore, Alejandro assists clients craft thoughtful estate plans, and assists clients with trust administration and probate issues.
A sought-after public speaker and legal commentator, Alejandro has made several appearances on television and in print to discuss emerging legal topics and trends.
- National Employment Law Council
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Association of Workplace Investigators
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
Honors & Recognition:
- Southwest Rising Star, Arizona Super Lawyers (2016-2019)
- Clerkship for the Honorable Judge Patricia A. Orozco (retired), Arizona Court of Appeals Division, I
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Patricia K. Norris (retired), Arizona Court of Appeals, Division I
- Xico, Inc., Board Member, Past President
- Advisory Board to Phoenic PoOlice Chief
- Hispanic Leadership Institute
El Abogado Alejandro Pérez habla español.